Executive Assistant - Office of CEO
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
At Rainforest Alliance we are looking for a self-motivated, creative, and organised candidate to support the office of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CEO is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The candidate will support the Chief Executive Officer through coordination of all administrative and organizational matters
- Agenda management and scheduling of (international) calls, travel events and speaking engagements for the CEO
- Provide strategic management and oversight of the CEO’s time with a strong understanding of priorities
- Coordinate all aspects of meeting preparation and coordination, including communication with relevant staff, logistics, agendas, materials preparations, and taking minutes
- Take care of part of the business correspondence of CEO
- Make travel arrangements for the CEO
- Welcome guests and handle telephone calls for the CEO
- Handle expense claims for the CEO
- Take minutes and manage the documentation archive
- Supports the organization regarding Works Council related matters (e.g., setting up meetings between Works Council and CEO, taking notes)
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO
- MBO, BS Degree in Administration, Hospitality or Event management preferred but not required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Secretary, Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
- Strong Communication Skills; ability to easily communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with various stakeholders across levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to familiarize him/herself quickly with new user software solutions, knowledge of SharePoint is considered an asset
- Fluent in English and excellent writing and verbal skills. Any additional language such as Spanish is a plus
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner
- Service and results-oriented
- Proactive, self-motivated, strong attention to detail and autonomous
- Values integrity and professional discretion and ability to keep confidential information
- Desire to learn and enhance understanding of the Rainforest Alliance mission
- Gains trust of others through fair and pragmatic behavior, takes responsibility for one’s actions, maintains confidentiality and adheres to moral and ethical codes
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: June 23, 2021
Only candidates authorized to work in the locations in which we are registered will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org