Financial Systems Administrator
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
The Financial System Administrator will provide management and support for RA's Financial Systems platforms—which include Oracle NetSuite, SAP Concur, and Workday Adaptive--and ongoing configuration, integrations, maintenance, and future enhancements. This position will reside in the Finance, Technology, & Administration (FT&A) department, but will work closely with colleagues in FT&A, Development, Human Resources as well as Program staff to support their use of the Financial Management Systems.
- Management and configuration of record types, fields and values, form layouts; Report and dashboard creation and support;Monitor RA ticketing system (Jira) for financial system end-user questions and issues, working with NetSuite and Concur support to resolve as necessary;
- Collaborate with IT colleagues to maintain the NetSuite integrations to key systems through RA’s iPaas SnapLogic (Salesforce, Workday Adaptive, SAP Concur, RA’s traceability systems) and troubleshoot errors; Collaborate with other teams for integration of future systems;
- Oversee release management, communicating changes and impacts to user community including role assignments and user management;
- Implement deployment, QA and change management procedures; Perform audits and work with Global Internal Compliance team to improve; Monitor process efficiencies;
- Act as primary point of contact for NetSuite and Concur support issues; and
- Perform system and data audits, and work with Global Internal Compliance team to review and improve controls and approval workflows.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as NetSuite Administrator including managing integrations;
- Ability to work seamlessly across department lines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to adapt use of technical and accounting language to the audience;
- Strong understanding of non-profit accounting principles and best practices;
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Workday and Concur platforms;
- Strong project management skills;
- Experience with a global organization; and
- NetSuite Certified Administrator preferred.
Deadline: June 25, 2021
Only candidates authorized to work in the US or the Netherlands will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org